Saturday, May 18, 2013

Welcome to My Pink House

It's a rainy day in the foothills of North Carolina. I'm sitting on my back porch watching wet birds on feeders thankful I won't have to water the garden today.  This is the first post of my new blog "Musings from a Pink House." I hope to share my love of gardening, painting furniture, and musings about life as I know it with you. I hope I can add some inspiration and ideas to your life as so many other blogs have added to mine.

After weeks of planting and tending to his 25 rose bushes, my husband, Miller, has gotten his first bloom of the season! This is his first foray into gardening. But, even though I have been gardening for over 25 years (even taken gardening classes at the community college) I still get excited to see the first flowers. What is it about these newest blooms that give me so much hope for the rest of the garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment